Projects affecting San Marcos traffic for week of June 9 – 15 , 2013
North LBJ DRIVE: One northbound lane closed from Hutchison Street to University Drive from June 10 to June 14 for Downtown Project. RGM Constructions, 512.990.8313.
BLANCO VISTA FAMILY SPLASH AND DASH: 5k run along Blanco Blvd Vista from Trail Ridge Pass to Yarrington Road on June 15. No road closure. Kathy Rainey, 512.853.0095.
EAST SAN ANTONIO STREET: Half a block closed from the alley to N. LBJ every Saturday from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. for the Farmers Market on the Square. Main Street Program, 393.8430.
LONG TERM ROAD CLOSURES:
- HUTCHISON STREET: Westbound lane from CM Allen Parkway to N. LBJ Drive until June 14, 2013. Engineering/Capital Improvements, 393.8130.
- NORTH BISHOP STREET: Northbound lane from Hillyer Street to Franklin Drive will be closed from March 16 – July 15. Engineering/Capital Improvements, 512.393.8130.
- OLD BASTROP HIGHWAY: Intermittent lane closures from McCarty Lane to Centerpoint Road from April 15 to late summer for roadway widening and installation of culvert pipes. Hays County Transportation Department, 512.393.7385.
- SESSOM DRIVE: Traffic is reduced to two lanes during Phase I of Sessom Drive wastewater line construction project along Sessom Drive between Ed J L Green and N. LBJ. Until early August. Pedestrian detours will be designated. Drive carefully! Engineering/ Capital Improvements, 393.8130.
- PAT GARRISON: 200 block, westbound lane, Fredericksburg Street to Comanche Street until Aug. 30, 2013. Skyline Commercial, Inc., 512.343.4555.
- FREDERICKSBURG: 400 block, all lanes until Sept. 1, 2013. Skyline Commercial, Inc., 512.343.4555.
- MOORE STREET: Northbound lane will be closed from Hopkins Street to Blanco Street from May 13 to September, 2013 for the Wastewater Line Construction. Austin Underground Inc, 535.3285.
- MOON STREET: All lanes from University Drive to Woods Street and east and west sidewalks closed from University Drive to Concho Green until Sept. 30, 2013. Texas State University, 245.2202.
- MOORE STREET: All lanes from Ranch Road 12 to Read Street until Aug. 30, 2013. Temporary foot paths will be available. Texas State University, 245.2202.